Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance that is normally produced in the body in order to hydrate tissue. It is found in abundance in the joints and it is the main component of synovial fluid. It is especially important because it is the main factor determining the lubrication and protection of the joints. Since hyaluronic acid is an extremely hydrophilic molecule (it accumulates and binds an amount of water that is 1000 times greater than its own weight), it provides deep hydration and youthful looking skin.
Hyaluronic Acid it is not cheap stuff, so before you purchase your first bottle you need to know:
1. NEVER buy Hyaluronic acid produce from animals. There are two tips:
- Hyaluronic Acid that is extracted from rooster combs the purity of this type of acid is only 10 – 20 % compare to
- Hyaluronic Acid made synthetically in the laboratory from bio-fermentation by microorganisms. Thais acid contains no residues characteristic of animal origin such as viruses, hormones or antibiotics.
Doc Hyaluronic Acid has more than 95% purity of bio-hyaluronic acid!!!
2. High or Low molecular weight depending how you wanna use it
- High or Ideal molecular weight is recommended for oral use (but also u can apply it on clean and wet skin),
- Low molecular weight is recommended for applying on the skin through some skin creams which contains it.
Doc Hyaluronic Acid is an oral viscous liquid based on hyaluronic acid of high molecular mass that is readily and rapidly absorbed by the body. It lubricates and protects the joints, cartilage and muscles, preventing their deterioration and improving joint mobility. It moisturizes the skin, giving it a youthful appearance.
3. Buy serum that makes more good than harm for your health. Serums that are free from artificial colors, paraffin, artificial fragrance. All you need is a simple Hyaluronic Acid serum. The serum should be bacteria and stability tested.
4. Read the instructions on the bottle.
Doc hyaluronic acid is necessary and recommended to:
Anyone who has problems with joints. Women in menopause who feel fatigue or pain in joints.
Anyone older than 50 years of age, to maintain eye health and cardiovascular system, as well as to relieve pain in bones and joints. Anyone who exercises regularly, to reduce friction in the joints, restore muscle tissue, and heal injuries faster. Anyone who wants to protect the joints as prevention, slow down aging, and refresh the skin, hair, and nails and give them a youthful appearance.
The choice is yours.
DOC Hyaluronic Acid by Doc Pharma S.A